- 02/06/2016: Fit-Check and Release Shock Test Successfully Passed: First Mating of Sentinel-5p Satellite on the Rockot Launch Vehicle Adapter
- 12/04/2015: Sentinel-3A Launch Campaign Commenced
- 09/25/2015: Rockot Orbits Three Russian Satellites Successfully
- 04/01/2015: Rockot Orbits Four Russian Satellites Successfully
- 01/26/2015: One Step Further to the Launches of Sentinel-3A and Sentinel-2B on Rockot
Sentinel-3A Launch Campaign
- 02/09/2016: Sentinel-3A fairing encapsulation
- 02/07/2016: Sentinel-3A and Adapter maiting with the Breeze Upper Stage
- 02/06/2016: Sentinel-3A mated with the launch vehicle adapter
Eurockot Launch Services GmbH
Eurockot Launch Services GmbH is the Bremen, Germany, based joint venture of Airbus Safran Launchers and Khrunichev Space Center and performs launches of satellites into Low Earth Orbits (LEO) for institutional and commercial satellite operators.
Eurockot performed the first launch of its designated Rockot-KM launch vehicle at Plesetsk Cosmodrome in Northern Russia in May 2000 following substantial investment by Airbus Safran Launchers and Khrunichev into the development of the launcher and the launch site. Since then Rockot has established a successful launch heritage for customers in the USA, Canada, Germany, France, Korea and Japan. Meanwhile, Eurockot has become one of the leading launch providers for climate research, remote sensing and science satellites requiring high inclination and sun-synchronous orbits.