- 11/22/2013: Swarm Satellites Launched Successfully
- 11/07/2013: Swarm Launch from Plesetsk on 22 November 2013
- 10/30/2013: The Launch of ESA’s Magnetic Field Mission from Plesetsk, Russia, has been postponed.
- 09/17/2013: Swarm Launch Campaign Started
- 09/12/2013: Rockot Launches 3 Russian Gonets-D1M Satellites Successfully
Eurockot Launch Services GmbH
Eurockot Launch Services GmbH is the Bremen, Germany, based joint venture of EADS Astrium and Khrunichev Space Center and performs launches of satellites into Low Earth Orbits (LEO) for institutional and commercial satellite operators.
Eurockot performed the first launch of its designated Rockot-KM launch vehicle at Plesetsk Cosmodrome in Northern Russia in May 2000 following substantial investment by Astrium and Khrunichev into the development of the launcher and the launch site. Since then Rockot has established a successful launch heritage for customers in the USA, Canada, Germany, France, Korea and Japan. Meanwhile, Eurockot has become one of the leading launch providers for climate research, remote sensing and science satellites requiring high inclination and sun-synchronous orbits.
Eurockot offers comprehensive logistical and customer services in Russia as part of the launch contracts with its customers and has already been awarded repeat orders. With the availability of the Rockot-KM launch vehicle secured until at least the end of this decade, Eurockot will continue serving its customers with dedication and excellence.